Sunday 18 April 2010

evaluation question 6

I used facebook to find pictures and to share them once they had been manipulated.
Throughout the whole year, I have kept a record of all research, planning and final products on my own personal blog at blogger.com. I have used this in various ways such as uploading youtube videos, amounts of text, pictures and slideshows.
I used this site to find different fonts for my magazine.
I used Slideshare.com to upload my presentations after creating them on powerpoint.
Scribd is used for uploading essays.
I used a memory stick on a number of occasions to transport saved work to and from college.
I used a camera to take numerous pictures for my magazine.

And finally I used my laptop on a number of occassions to complete my works on all the above programs. I also used the school computers and laptops in order to complete photoshop work.

No comments:

Post a Comment