Wednesday 18 November 2009

Magazine Front Cover ideas

We are now beginning to research into ideas for our coursework. I am working on my own and have chosen to do a magazine cover, contents page, and double page spread. Below are some ideas of front covers. The genre of the magazine has to be music.


I like this magazine front cover with the photo strip down the side with the captions underneath. Also I like the image and how the camera is looking slightly upwards at the man on the guitar, it almost gives him a musical authority.







I like the font of the word 'classical' on this front cover. The big C emphasises the genre of the music and its classiness.





I like the chaos on this magazine front cover. I like how everything is croweded and lots of different information is portrayed.

I love the colours used on this magazine front cover and how it relates to the genre of the music. I also like the font of the 'billboard' lettering and how the b and the d have been coloured in.
I like the name of this magazine, and also the picture of a close of a celebrities face gives it tension. I also love the mix of using blue pink and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment