Monday 7 December 2009

Contents and double page spreads of magazines

This is the contents page for the magazine NME it's very hectic and chaotic and I like this as it meets the genre of the music magazine. The main colours are red black and yellow/green. I like how some of the headings are slightly slanted, giving it a less 'perfect' look and adds to the chaos. I also like the 8 box pictures in a sequence.






This contents page is still quite chaotic but seems slightly neater. Using laid out squares for the pictures. The font is also simpler and the colours are based on yellow and black. I like the list of the content of the magazine down the right hand side and how different section stand out.

I like the style of the mean heading 'KERRANG' and how it covers the very top of the man on the cover. The double page spread consists of colours that relate to the genre of the music. Rock etc and the colour black is portrayed throughout.
I like this double page spread and how the picture is the main focus of the page. I also like the slightly off colour white as the background and how it contrasts with the colourful outfits the people in the picture are wearing. I also like the font used for the main heading in the top left hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment