Monday 14 December 2009

Fonts

Fonts can be very influencial in recognising the genre of the magazine. For example on my last post showing magazne front covers, the classical magazine encorporated a very elegant swirly font for the main heading. Where as VIBE for example had thick bold lettering which made more of a statement. Below are some different ideas of possible fonts.
I like the very top font in this group. I like the extreme boldness and how it makes a statement. It also gives a big contrast to small thinner fonts shown below. I also like the bottom font as it appears tall and thin.
I like this font as it reminds me of a film. It's slightly odd and unbalanced which gives it a and edgy look.

This font to me is slightly simple and boring.
I like this as the letters are slightly spaced out and gives it a sense of formality.
I like the styles of this letters for example the a and the k and i.
I like this font alot, I love how the capital E has been encorporated in the midst of a word.
I like how some of these fonts are italic and a usually simple bold font is made slightly more exciting by making it italic.
I love the middle font on this where it says 'crea' I love how big the letters are and how thin the lettering is makes it lots more interesting.
I like the top font of this group as the letters are all different levels. I also love the font that 'Bambino' is written in, its stylish and modern and edgy.


I'm not very keen on this font but like the difference that the capital letters have.
I like the bubble effect that this font uses and how some of the letters are disjointed.
I like the shadowing of this squared bubble writing font. I also like how all of it is written in capitals.
I love the stencil effect of this font and how all of the letteres are disjointed in the middle of each letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment