Thursday 3 December 2009

Notetaking

Notetaking
We today watched a video clip from the first episode of Gaving and Stacey. We watched the clip 3 times and took down notes for different aspects each time. Firstly we took notes on Camera angles, I found this the hardest to take notes on as I dont pick up on when the camera shot changes and what this can represent. We then commented on Mise en Scene, I like taking notes on Mise en Scene as I find it easy to pick up on settings, outfits, props, lightings etc, and how this helps representations for different regional identities. On our final view of the clip, we took notes on conversations. I like taking notes on conversation as it's easy to pick up different atmospheres and feelings between people, and also easy to pick up on different status' due to dialect and pronunciation etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment