Tuesday 9 February 2010

double page spread style model analysis




This double page spread is from the RAYGUN magazine which I am using for inspiration for my magazine. I love this spread as it carries on the unique style that is portrayed from the various unusual front covers. I really like the contrast between the two pages how the one on the left is black with with white and red writing and the right page is white with black and red writing. The unusual images encoporate various other colours that clash with the orginal colours but still work really well to maintain the 'edgy' style.
I love how David Corson uses fonts to make the words seem muddled up and disjointed, i think it looks really effective and stylish. I also think using the black and white pictues on the right hand side works well in contrast with the bright colours used on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment