Thursday 11 February 2010

Rough draft contents



This a rough idea of the layout of my contents page, taking inspiration from another of Rayguns front covers shown below:


However, when I come to make my final piece, I intend to change several things. I would like to change the image to make it fit the genre more effectively, possibly by printing the page out and putting effects such as masking tape tea stains, and charcoal effects on by hand and then scanning back into the computer. I love the style of lettering I have used, i tried to find a font that had a 'scratched' out effect but couldn't so adapted it myself but doing the font and then just scribbling over the lettering with the eraser in complete opacity. I also like how I have kept the slogan at the top of the page. However I would like to change the layout of where the writing is like on the Raygun front cover above. I like how the words contents is on two levels as to me this connotes that the magazine is for a variety of talent not just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment