Friday 12 February 2010

draft of double page spread





This is a rough layout of my double page spread. I have used the same person from the image on the front cover and on the left hand side will be the interview. On the left page, I used one of Rankins pictures for my background, but when I come to the real piece, I will edit this by hand and make an effect similar and then scan it back into the computer. I like the image on the left as she looks flawless but once again may have to use a different person for my images as she looks slightly too 'pop'. I like the quote at the top of the left hand page as it links back to the slogan of the magazine; 'individuality is the new religion'. And using the colour palet of black red and white I think looks effective and is suitable for both genders. On the right page, I think the black paint splats give an effective look of 'imperfection'. Which creates the edgy look I'm looking for. I'm unsure as to wheter I want the red back ground or to keep it white as a contrast to the left page. As shown below in the double page spread of Rayguns that I analysed.

No comments:

Post a Comment