Wednesday 10 February 2010

mock up front cover




This is my first final draft of my front cover page. On my next front cover I must change the contrast/brightness of the main image to fit in with the colour schemes and style of the rest of the page. I need to also have a mess around with the layout to see what works where. I do like the font of the text on the left hand side as it gives broken look.

When I come to adapting this into my final piece, I would like to make several changes. First of all I think I will have to change the images as they come across too 'pop'. Also I am going to print the page off in colour, and do some effects by hand with ideas coming from Rankin (shown below)







I love the images Rankin creates as they are so unusual and unique and give an edgy look to say the least. I love the idea of the stiching look, I would possibly like to use this or the masking tape idea for my front cover with perhaps and image like the pose of Kylie Minogue in the first image.

No comments:

Post a Comment